Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing our newest little family member. This is Simon. I found him on craigslist yesterday morning and contacted the breeder. We met at the local McDonald's last night and she handed over my little angel and all his registration papers. Neelix is THRILLED to have a little playmate. MowMow loves him because he's so timid he doesn't bother him and Book is happy Neelix isn't using him as a squeekie toy any longer.

·
Super Moderator
26,583 Posts
Cute cat.

April Fool's, though, right? :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Good grief, I hope April fool.

The girls were just complaining to me that I wasn't keeping up with Kris after the Neelix addition and they had to go one-on-one with those "dumb boys" (their words).

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's the sweetest kitten. So very very shy. He's terrified of everything and every noise. I don't think he was very well socialized.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Super cute, congrats if it's not April fools! ;)

On the off chance you have actually acquired a little persian kitten be prepared for lots of combing each day if you want to keep his magnificent fluff! :D

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Oh my! Wait, is this a joke? After looking at that little face it would not surprise me if you actually get another little guy. Just not from a backyard breeder. You have to, everybody's lives will be so much better! :)

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
OK! Rolling on the floor, laughing my you know what off!:D
Darn CUTE kitten tho':p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts