Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it might be easy and helpful for us if you had a list of topics which have either recently been posted or been replied to. That way we can see what the new topics are without having to go into EVERY SINGLE FORUM (let's face it, there really are a lot of them). Of course it makes sense to seperate things, but I want to read about it all, which is why I would often work off of the recent topics list if there was one.

If you want to see a forum that utilizes this well, check out www.team-integra.net. You can use this username: dslreguser and this password: 123456.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
louse 76, This choice is written at the top of the Cat Forum Index:

View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Mark all forums read

I know what you mean, and have used that device at other forums, but this method is good also. Just click "view posts since last visit." :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
I just want to agree with louise.. The reason I think it would be helpful is because, I always log on to check my email. When I recive a topic reply notification in the mail I click the link read the reply and then go back to my email. I dont do anything else on the computer until my email is done. Then if I visit the forums and click veiw posts since last visit, I only see the posts since I had clicked the links in my email.
I think it would be a great idea to have a "newest posts" section of some sort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts