Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only took 3 months! Newton has been using it exclusively all this time, while Newt hasn't expressed much interest at all. I tried luring her up with toys and treats, none of which worked. This morning, when Newt sat on my laptop tray, I used it to lift her up to the shelving. Once she was up there, she took to it right away. She spent the morning climbing up and down the walkway 4-5 times, exploring every inch of it, so I guess she likes it :)

I was worried maybe Newton would be a little upset that Newt is encroaching upon *his* territory, but they seem to be getting along. They're both napping up there now :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Cool! They really seem to be enjoying their time up there Can't wait to have something like this when I get a home! The first thing I'm going to do as a homeowner :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That is great! They do look quite comfy in their little loft.
How on earth do you manage to tell them apart? When Newton was wee it was all easy but now.. sheesh, I couldn't tell ya which one is which half the time.

I know I go nuts between Belle and B.B. some times, especially if I can't see a face.. so I look at the feet quick like lol

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
During the day, it's not difficult at all :) both their faces and body shape are quite distinct. Also, Newt has a small but recognizable white patch just underneath her neck, and quite a big one between her hind legs. It does become more difficult if I don't have my glasses on, or when the lights are off - it ends up being a guessing game at that point, haha.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I put up the shelves :) nice to be able to give the kitties some vertical space to play around without sacrificing any floor space.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
I Love It! Living Wall Art! And you can never go wrong with the 'Classic Black and White' theme!! Very Very Classy! :D

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Very cool set up you created for them! IKEA brackets too! They are living large! I enjoyed the photos. Such beautiful cats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts