Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last pic on the bottom is the one for kitty humor, just too lazy to edit it and posting as found. Sorry if already posted before, I don't read the forum much and just post stuff when I find.

·
Registered
209 Posts
aww! i miss having friendly squirrels around. there was a family of red squirrels that lived in the wall at my apt in pittsburgh. i used to feed them through the window much like that. i love their little hands!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeanie said:
ralphcor, you've been missed! I hope we see more of you. :)
thanks Jeanie :wink: I occasionally pop in every now and again to read the latest topics, new job and lottsa hours.

my kitty is doing well, she turned a year old this month and I'll have had her 1 yr this summer... how the time goes by! shhh don't tell her, but if things go as planned she could get a playmmate soon 8)

·
Registered
328 Posts
marijun said:
aww! i miss having friendly squirrels around. there was a family of red squirrels that lived in the wall at my apt in pittsburgh. i used to feed them through the window much like that. i love their little hands!
Red squirrels? You're lucky! I've only ever seen one red squirrel, in the Isle of Wight. I get plenty of grey squirrels in my garden. They're cute to watch, but they cause lots of damage and they killed the nest of baby bluetits in my apple tree. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts