Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO Moxie and Ninja have decided they love each other. I keep catching them cuddled up together. Sooooo cute! Moxie hasn't had a cat that she really cuddled with since Tyler who passed on like 6 or 7 years ago! She even lets him eat out of her bowl and doesn't react when he swats at her nose or her paws or her tail or....you get the idea. Its adorable.

(Moxie is wearing a t-shirt in some of these because she had minor surgery yesterday to remove a tumor in her mammary chain (likely benign) and the t-shirt is easier for her than the collar. )

*heart melting*

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Awwwwww!

I could look at Moxie's face all day, mesmerizing! And her little spotted legs! Such cute pictures, I'm glad she has a kitty buddy once again.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I'll say it again, I think Moxie is the cutest dog I've ever seen. Those spotted legs -- way way too cute, and I'm not even a dog person.

Great pictures of them being buds! The two of them are adorable together.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Awww! Moxie is soooo gorgeous - coolest coat I have ever seen and a lovely face! Ninja looks a lot like my black kitty Baxter! I love pics of dogs and cats being buddies!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Des, I was afraid someone would get upset about there being a dog included in the meet my kitty section. Thanks everyone! Moxie and Ninja have swelled heads from all the compliments. I've actually had a friend who is a photographer ask me if he could do a shoot with the two of them after he saw these pics on FB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts