Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moxie....
I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to catch Moxie licking Ninja....I suspect it had something to do with Ninja having cheese sauce on his face.

Ninja gives Moxie kisses back.

and big brother Sully...

and Me!

and I love him back!

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Rachael, those are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. What a loving, adorable kitty he is. :luv

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't know why BUT I LOVE BLACK CATS!!!! Ninja is sooooooooooooooo gosh darn cute! I bet his brother is just as sweet as he is!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Sully is a total sweetheart and just adores little Ninja. Ninja is a special kitty. I don't know if all kitties are like him, but he keeps me in hysterics all the time. He's so smart and his little brain is just always working. The things he gets into just defy logic. I've never known a cat like him.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Your kitties are gorgeous, of course, but I have to say I'm in love with your dog! He has such interesting coloring and the sweetest face. And I'm not even a dog person!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Fabulous pictures! Moxie is gorgeous, and I love the pictures of Ninja and Sully. You should enter the 2nd picture of Ninja and Sully (the one where they're sleeping) in the Sleeping Kitties contest!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Aww those are some wonderful photos. The grey dog and black cat are pretty enough for a calender or something - they look so awesome together!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ninja looks like a very special cat. So beautiful. My heart always melts when I look at pictures of black cats. Ninja is one of a kind!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts