Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my fiance just rescued this 10 week old stray kitten. He is the sweetest little thing, he loves being with us all the time but he is also a little terror like most kittens are. :D We are still trying to give him a name and so far are calling him 3 different things...Thanks to my fiance he is calling him "Ninja" because he is black and jumps on things. *And that is how guys think :wink: I want to call him "Little Monster" because he destroys everything from my flowers to my drapes and is now even attack/playing with our lab mix who is 10,000X's his size and has managed to scare this dog. And finally we just call him "Little Buddy", which I don't mind but I wouldn't pick it for a name. So now I need your help, WILL IT BE "NINJA" or "MONSTER"????

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ninja.

That sounds a LOT better than Monster.

But there I go, another guy with that guy mentality... :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How about a name from Monsters Inc. - the movie? It is true Sully is a wise *monster* though but your cat will become one too, I am sure . By the way - it must be so funny to see the little rascal *terrorizing* the dog - poor doggie. Try to discourage that type of behaviour because it could escalade. When you see him *working* on your flowers or drapes pick him up and take him to *the playground* where you can lure him with toys (little balls for him to chase, fishing poles, etc - no hands involved)
Oh - are you going to keep him? I hope you will post pictures - we love black kitties

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definately Ninja, I couldn't stand being called Monster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts