Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends! I am still alive :) I have been very busy with my life, many changes approach as I prepare to switch jobs, to a well-respected Feline-only specialty clinic. Very exciting! The gang is doing very well, everyone happy and healthy. I thought I'd share some recent pictures of them, for they continue to be as cheeky as ever.

Magneto was unimpressed with the fashionable bandana I found him in the clearance bin at Petco.

He continues to be mommy's special boy. "Baby Boy" or "Wil Man" as he is also commonly referred to. Here he is having stolen my entire pillow as he does every single night.

Again with the saucy looks. He thinks he is SO cool

Magneto lives a hard life... he really does.

Speaking of saucy looks. Winry has it down to art form.

Then you have Cindy-Lou, the sweet and well-behaved (see: sneaky) tortie.

She is also Mangeto's current girlfriend.

Winry, however, thinks she owns everyone and everything. Nito included. He is subjected to about a half hour of chasing and extreme wrestling every morning. While he appears to enjoy it, Winry always seems to win. She may be crippled but that girl can move! Here she is giving him some forced grooming/neck biting.

Princess Chica, when not begging for attention with her snorgling, has resorted to extreme acts of naughtiness, such as sink raiding.

Oh and can't forget about Jerry. Quote: "KITTY?"

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Thanks for the update. Everyone's looking happy and sassy. Love the expression on Jerry's face and perfectly captioned too. And the photoshopping on the happy couple pic is cool.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've had a huge kitty foster turn over this year! Found great homes for some awesome kitties. No fosters currently though.

And it wasn't photoshop, it was actually an app on my ipod that I used to edit. :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts