Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I adopted Nito, he was in a cage with his sisters and brothers. A white polydactyl brother named Frost. A white sister named Snow, and a black and white kitten whose name and gender I do not recall. I have always wondered about them. They were all so cute, and I felt so sad because the kittens were all very close friends- I never saw them NOT cuddling when I'd visit.

Anyhoo... I contacted the shelter, asking for any information on those cats, and telling them about how I was interested in contacting the adopters in a friendly way. The shelter wrote back, and they said that they were going to email the adopters first, and if they want to allow me to email them, then the shelter will provide me their email adress/phone #.

I am so excited! I sure hope they agree to it. It would make me so happy to know they are all happy and in good homes, and so see pictures of them all grown up!

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
I hope they contact you. I mean, who doesn't want to brag about their kitties! :D

Hoping for pictures....

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I hope you hear from them! I tried kind of the same thing. I contacted Murphy's former owners through the vet whose paperwork we were given when we adopted him. The former owner and I exchanged a few e-mails, I found out some pretty crucial information about him, and we left it at that. I was very happy I had done it!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
How exciting! I hope they get in touch with you! I found the address and name of Sully's rescuer a few months back while I was digging through some papers and I sat down and wrote him a card and put a few pictures in and mailed it off. I never heard back, but I felt better that I got to say thank you for saving the little guy and he got a great home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts