Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the thread here before but I can't find it, or maybe it was on another cat site. My friend, Karl, died and I have to find a home for Screech or a no kill shelter for him. I need addresses/phone numbers. I'm so worried about Screech. This is breaking my heart. It's not his fault that he is in this position. This was what I was worried about when karl took Screech. I knew he would die because he had cancer and was elderly but I never thought it would be this soon.

Kathy

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
You can also try craigslist.com and petfinder.com to let people know he needs a home... include a picture and his age, give the whole story, people may be more willing to help out if they realise the circumstances around it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Norwood, Ma. There are many no kill shelters, the problem is they are full. When it comes to craigs list you need to be careful of whom responds. I tried to place kittens once, 7 year ago and the responses I got just from local notices, was astounding! There were quite a few people I wouldn't give them to!!

Did the cat come from a shelter? Can it go back to that shelter? How old is it?

There is a place locally that is very good called Angel Cat Haven. They are on the internet. They may be able to direct you to a local no kill shelter.

I hope you are able to find him a good home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts