Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if Noludoru has posted pictures of the kittens she's fostering or not yet as I haven't had time to browse around. I'm sure she's probably talked nonstop about them though.

Anyways. I was over at her house the other day and decided to do a kitten photo shoot with them. I'll start off with Nolan. Please do not comment until I'm done posting on all of the pictures. There's quite a lot of them.


So without further ado

Here's Nolan











*more*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And now for Fiona. I'm in love with this kitten and would love to adopt her, but since I already have a dog and cat there's no way my roommate would let me bring another animal into the house.





















*more*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and now... last but not least we have Morrigan

She was difficult to photograph and then she ended up falling asleep during her shoot haha















Ok I'm all done so you can comment now if you'd like. These pictures were all taken with my Nikon D60
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
The fosters are little sweethearts. You take lovely pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
wow! they have amazing colours.
and - a million dollar question - kittens are so very playful and messy! how do you manage to keep them so clean? :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,531 Posts
so cute
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
McDora said:
wow! they have amazing colours.
and - a million dollar question - kittens are so very playful and messy! how do you manage to keep them so clean? :D
hahaha... oh boy... they are extremely messy... Noludoru does all the cleaning and she manages to keep them pretty clean lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Amber, your photos are gorgeous! And so are the kittens. I love the last picture of Nolan. You should bring little Nolan to my house, he's so darn cute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Skittledoo said:
I'm not sure if Noludoru has posted pictures of the kittens she's fostering or not yet as I haven't had time to browse around. I'm sure she's probably talked nonstop about them though.
I am INSULTED that you would think such a thing. Just insulted. Deeply hurt.

Okay, so I have been talking about them nonstop.

McDora said:
wow! they have amazing colours.
and - a million dollar question - kittens are so very playful and messy! how do you manage to keep them so clean? :D
I keep baby wipes on hand and their little tushes get wiped down after I see them pee or poop, and they get lightly wiped down with damp paper towels after feedings. They also get a warm bath and blow dry about once or twice a week when they get themselves really messy. And they get brushed with a flea comb every day. It's practically a full time job, but I'm nearly germophobic and would like to be able to cuddle them without my skin crawling. Besides, it can't really be hygienic for them to stay dirty - and they hate it. (Seriously, you should her them scream when one of them has had runny poops and they've stepped in it. These guys want to be clean, lol!)

They came to me with urine burns down the sides of their legs and feet, so I am very careful to keep them clean. Nolan's fur is just starting to grow back there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
noludoru said:
Skittledoo said:
I'm not sure if Noludoru has posted pictures of the kittens she's fostering or not yet as I haven't had time to browse around. I'm sure she's probably talked nonstop about them though.
I am INSULTED that you would think such a thing. Just insulted. Deeply hurt.

Okay, so I have been talking about them nonstop.
hahaha I know you too well to know that there's no way you would not be talking about them hahahahahaha. And they're just too cute not to talk about.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top