Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Midnight is on the back but i know that some of you love dogs to and i couldn't resist posting a pic of my big boy who as the pic shows is lazy lol.

this is Simba.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is still a puppy really. he is 16 month old but Newfoundlands dont really stop acting puppy like till about 3yrs. he loves people and he would love that hug. we start obedience in sept. i take him to my grandmas nursing home when i can becuse it is 1 1/2 hours away so i cant do it as often as i would like to. he has also gone to Canada to meet other newf and there owners and well we went to Iowa but didnt stay long. i love taken him places he goes to the pet shop he has gone to a dog day event (that was for the spca it was a found raiser). the only problem is skeeter my cat gets slimed but even thou cats dont like to be dirty skeeter doesn't mind i think skeeter thinks he is a dog lol.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he is smaller than he could be. after being around a lot of other newfs he looks like a girl. other newf owners have had there dogs grow up till they were 3 to 4 yrs old so i can only hope he at least gets a normal male size. last weight on him was 105lbs but that was a month ago the normal adult male weight is about 150- 160lbs so it is very likely he will still grow. i love big dogs especially if they are friendly cuddly teddy bears like he is.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
midnight is the black lump on the back of the sofa in the top corner she is curled into a ball sleeping and simba is the big furry soft cuddly puppy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts