Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought Prince several nice toys, but he hardly plays with them. The first day he was here, he took a wire out of a drawer I happened to open (he never takes things!) and to this day it's the only thing he likes to play with. He's just addicted to that specific wire. He won't touch other wires in the house, fortunately. The wire has a small plug at the end and to him, it's a bug, apparently.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
My girls love to play with the drawstrings on my pajamas. Regrettably, they especially like to play with the strings when I'm wearing the pajamas!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Paizly loves rubber bands. As I'm afraid of her choking on them, I have gotten some little toy rings from the pet store... she doesn't like them as much, but at least they're safer.

Nebbie loves empty rolls from toilet paper or paper towel. Lately she's decided to take a liking to some little blue fuzzy mice I bought ages ago and had laying around neglected for the last 2 years... I guess she finally realized what they're for!

and both like empty cardboard boxes - mostly to nap in

·
Registered
293 Posts
All of the above, not to mention boxes. Especially the ends of shoe strings on tennis shoes. We don't have a single pair that haven't been chewed on. They climb our robes like it's a tree. Bread ties they somehow manage to find wherever they happen to be that I have to take away from them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Cherry likes rope, string, dust bunnies, bugs, and anything else she can get her paws on.

Casie liked string and enjoyed pushing small objects(earrings, money, important objects) off of tables.

·
Registered
273 Posts
pretty girl loves playing with and chewing on pens. since i worry about her breaking off the pen clip i only let her play with them while i supervise, she is not happy when i take it away but she seems to get over it.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
My girls love to play with the drawstrings on my pajamas. Regrettably, they especially like to play with the strings when I'm wearing the pajamas!
Yup, that is totally Alice too! She's such a ninja about it. One second I'll just be standing there minding my own business and the next, I have a crazy kitten attacking my legs. XD Anything dangly is a toy to Alice, and she loves to carry around my elastic hair bands and toss them around (she also eats them, so I don't let her play with those too much...XD).

Samantha, as I've mentioned many times, plays with ice cubes. Every time my boyfriend or I get up to get more ice for a drink or whatever and she hears the ice moving, she dashes out to the kitchen to catch one that falls (of course we always drop one for her, whether on purpose or not!)!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is it with plastic rings anyway. I bought a very nice furry mouse for Prince that has an elastic string and a plastic ring to hang it from, and he plays with the plastic wrong instead of the mouse!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts