Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARRGGHH!! Had practical Nursing exams today and I failed 2 out of 6 stations :( IS so annoyed at myself... I have to be re-examined at 2:10 this afternoon... I THINK I know what I missed out and did wrong :( but if I fail this time I have to go back 6 months and re-do it in like June of something :(

is so depressed right now...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm sorry you didn't do as well as you hoped. It's good that you think you know how to improve, though. Good luck on your re-examination! Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Trying to get into nursing school myself. I know the exams after for board certification are tough. They ask really strange questions. Some have more than one answer and I hate that. Good luck, you'll pass. I was interested in medical school a few years back and bought a boat load of medical books. It's actaully a hobby to read MD / PhD books and I know nursing is going to be a lot different, but I hope the deep clinical knowledge will help me.

FYI, my interest in medical school was psychiatry. There's only a 60% pass rate for psychiatrists who take their board exams! This is after med school and residency! That's 4 years med school and 4 years residency, but they still only have a 60% pass rate the first time around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts