Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it happened twice in this week where i notice there are some green stool hanging down on my kitten hind legs after his litterbox trip. i would describe the texture to be toothpaste like, dark greenish looking and the amount hanging there isnt much, about the same amount we put on toothbrush. its only the stools that hang in his hind legs, the rest of the poop in the litterbox are all normal, brownish poop.

i don't know how do i put this into words but it seems that the soft stool only came out towards the end of the motion. its either that or its coming out from the anal glands. is this normal? its just a tiny portion and the rest of the stool are pretty normal. there isnt any diet change or anything, the kitten is coming to 11 weeks old.

i had the kitten for about 2 weeks now, he is still playful, eating more now. when i first got him, he was like a rocket and a extremely light sleeper, nap about 13-15 hours a day. i notice he had chill down alittle but still rocket at times and sleeping instead of just napping now, about 15-17 hours. by any chance is that a sign of illness as i see it as him getting used to my place

1 - 1 of 1 Posts