Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Psi turned 6 months just recently and we got him neutered last week. I can't believe how big he is now! He has grown so fast! Sometimes when I just see his silhouette, I mistake him for Samhain! And remember how he had two teeth last week where his top canines are? Well they were roughly the same size and in 5 days the adult canines grew to full size and the baby teeth fell out! I just checked last night before I went to bed and he still had both teeth - on one side the baby tooth was loose and bleeding and the other side seemed to still be in there quite good, but this morning they were both gone! Poor guy, his gums look pretty sore and he was swallowing a lot because they were bleeding. His baby teeth are all gone though - my baby isn't a baby anymore!

I didn't find his teeth, he must have swallowed them. I wanted them for the tooth fairy!!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I can't believe he's that old!. He's still a baby, though...although his behavior has changed, I'm sure.

Qoute:

I didn't find his teeth, he must have swallowed them. I wanted them for the tooth fairy!!

Endquote

Well, of course! So now what are you going to do????? For shame! :wink:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yes, when I look at Barnaby now, I can barely remember when he was 8 weeks old and was not much bigger than my hand. How quickly they grow up and how time flies. He is just over 3 years old now. Pretty soon Psi will be looking like him. Any new pictures?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts