Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I'm AC.Callaway and my wife's Name is Jennifer, we own 3 cats.....well let me refraze that our 3 cats own us. me and my wife are into the car show scene and enjoy fixing up our rides. and our cats are into cat food,sleeping ,meowing,beggin, laying in the window, and running around the house like wild animals. but they are inside cats. Ditzy is a one year old female calico, Jinx is a one year old Siamese,And Kodack is a 8 yr old 19 lb.gray tabby. me and my wife are looking forward to chatting with everyone about their four legged friends .

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
A siamese and a calico... good mix. :wink:

Welcome to the forum, and don't forget to post pictures of all three of your kitties.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Greetings, AC & Jennifer. Welcome to the Cat Forum. I'm siding with Rob on this, be sure to post some pictures of your kitties. (And maybe some links to pictures of your rides, too...)

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
175 Posts
A Big How do, to you AC and your dear wife Jennifer! :D I love the name Ditzy for a cat (though I think I may resemble that remark at times : )
Great to hear your story about your dear kittys and we truly look forward to hearing more from you! A big meow and hug to your babys ! :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm not much for cars, but hubby is (trained mechanic)... so I vote for photos of your cats and hubby votes for pictures of your cars. WELCOME!! :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Saw the cool rides, I have an Acura Tl I want to fix up, but never got around to. See you around :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts