Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I messed up my name and passwords so bad that I had to start all over this time!!!
I used to be beth1954 but now I'm bailey'smom.
I have some new issues to talk about -- not good ones either.
Right now I have 5 cats of my own ranging in age from about 6 months to 16 years old. I also have a 15 yr old cat that was a foster cat, but have decided to keep. Poor thing....no one wanted an elderly beautiful tortie lady, so I decided that she could stay with me for her last years!
I have had a very bad year. In the spring of this year, my youngest cat (probably around 8 yrs old) just absolutely dropped dead. Heart attack I suppose?? Then less than 2 months later my CH kitty (Buddy who had cerebellar hypoplasia) had acute kidney failure and was gone soon thereafter. I got two kitties about a month later because my 81 yr old mother got tired of seeing me sitting around crying, hiding in the bathroom, or wherever I thought she wouldn't find me crying.....and she said "That does it! We are getting a couple of kitties to help you get over losing your 2 boys!" And that's what I did. Now I am in the final days/weeks of losing my beloved 15 year old calico Cassidy. That's what I'm here to talk about this time....................

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
Welcome back.

I'm so sorry about your losses. That's heartbreaking. :patback

1 - 2 of 2 Posts