Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been two months since Junior (black kitty) and Stripes came home from the barn colony to spend the winter.

It was so nice having them here, integrating into my cat family. They were two bright spots in a long, cold, snowy winter. Junior is all about play time and makes me laugh every day. Stripes has come out of his shy, frightened shell.

This past week was pretty mild and they are actually going out now, on thier own. I know they missed their freedom. It was nice they that progressed to the point where they could get it back.

They're part of the family for good now, of course.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Oh they are such regal looking cats. Junior totally has a look in his eyes like he is full of mischief! One of my favorite things about working with cats like yours is seeing their personalities blossom in a loving and patient environment. You are such an amazing person with a compassionate heart! I am so excited for you, Junior, and Stripes!

·
Registered
273 Posts
excellent work! you should be very proud of yourself.

they are both so beautiful, i wish many, many years of happiness for you all.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're adorable! You've done a great job with them. I'm happy to hear they've fared so well inside and are now part of the family.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Thank YOU for what you do for them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts