Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum. The PM says I have to make 2 additional posts after signing the rules in this area, I'm not sure if a thread counts.

I'm a first-time owner of cats. It is also my first time having 4 pets at the same time. They just all came into our family without us even realizing it! We love all of them very much, and learning so much about them everyday. Almost 2 years of joy now! And don't worry they are all spayed and neutered. :)

Sometimes I need some opinions on the things I read about cat health and diet since the internet is always filled with conflicting information. I hope to find a good discussion about them here. Thanks for reading.

·
Super Moderator
26,664 Posts
The PM says I have to make 2 additional posts after signing the rules in this area, I'm not sure if a thread counts.
A thread only counts on Fridays. On Wednesday and Thursdays, you have to reply to a thread started by a person with the letter "z" in their user name. On all other days, you have to start a thread, but the title has to include the word "zoo."

Just kidding.

Welcome!! :grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh haha, I was just not used to the somewhat strict rules. Thanks for the approval and welcome!

·
Super Moderator
26,664 Posts
They do seem strict, but it's to keep spammers and trolls away. Trolls who used to pop on late at night and post pictures of kittens on fire, lovely things like that....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts