Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took woofers down to the river yesterday to help cool him off. He was a little put off that his ducks weren't there to be chased, even tired to eat a bee he was so upset lol. Then once we got down to the water he damanded I join him. This water is muddy and well gross in my books but I went in there, with my shoes and socks on by the way which from some reason gave him rocket butt going circles around me. Nut case, he got a bath after this.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woofers is just his nickname, his actual name is Drifter.

He thinks he's died adn gone to heaven when we go to the river, and one day he will catch those ducks he's sure of it. lol He actually used to be extremely afraid of the water but over the years he's come to be embrace the Labrador half of him and learned to love the water.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Lilac* said:
Woofers is just his nickname, his actual name is Drifter.

He thinks he's died adn gone to heaven when we go to the river, and one day he will catch those ducks he's sure of it. lol He actually used to be extremely afraid of the water but over the years he's come to be embrace the Labrador half of him and learned to love the water.
The Labrador half cannot be denied :lol: I remember when Cabela was still with us, and our first trip to the stream at the back of the park. I had her on a 5' leash. After our first walk, with her dragging me around in the creek for several minutes, I bought her a 25' retractable leash. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts