Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
That's so cool! And you don't have to rent a tuxedo for him...he's already dressed in black. And that bow tie looks good on him. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
So purrfect, he almost looks like a statue.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. He is very handsome.
My, the past few weeks have been hectic! I should tell you guys that we got a new baby! His name is Zeus, a purebred Ocicat. :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here, you can see his spots. :eek:

Poor baby was very sick when we got him. Conjunctivitis, upper-respiratory infection, earwax build up... :{ Very irresponsible breeder. God, I hate people so much sometimes. There were literally like 12 baby Ocicats, all very sick. When I approached Zeus at the humane society & he came up to the cage, purred, & headbutted my hand, I just knew. His name was Mark before he came home. :p

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Aww!! Congrats on the new kitten and cute pictures. I want to see his progress on how the two kittens get along. :D

Say what happen to Cosmo?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The people who had Cosmo ended up falling in love with him, so he never came home to me. :{

They're currently separated. They've met each other, but... eh.
Everything went fine until Zeus decided to scratch Nox across the nose (in a playful manner). Nox took it as a threat though. He started making weird noises soon after that and did the whole ears pinned back thing and the subsequent lunge for the neck. Yesterday, though, he was a lot more gentle but he's still being too rough. And it seems he didn't do the ears pinned back thing. Hopefully, they'll soon get used to each other. It's funny though, because when the two start to pounce/lunge at each other, Candy, my dog, decides to bark at both of them and keep them in check. Nox is a lot bigger than Zeus, so all of their meetings are supervised closely.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
OMG! He is soooooooooo adorable....my goodness. Zeus is very cute as well, but I am head over heels with Nox :love2 :love2 :love2

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, Zeus is more of my mother's cat. Nox is my sweet little baby. :} I shouldn't favor... but Nox has a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Aw! Nox is so cute. I was really looking forward of you getting cosmo. At least you have those two. Francis does that to Vinnie too, but I think it's most likely play fighting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts