Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Ooh she's beautiful! Is Nugget a shorthair or a medium hair? Her fur looks longer, or fluffier, or something, than a shorthair. Maybe just softer! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everybody!:3
I think I would consider her a medium hair, she has her really long hairs that are like an inch or so all throughout her not-as-long hairs.:) She is pretty soft/silky though!

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Aww, the thing I like best about up close cat pics, is you can just feel the emotion/love the cat is communicating to the person behind the camera.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's funny, because my mother told me I only wanted her as a kitten, and I would totally lose interest in her when she grew up. Meanwhile, four years later.. she's still my baby! I couldn't imagine being without her, I will be so lost when she crosses that rainbow bridge...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
oh yes! they may draw us in with their irrestible cuteness as kittens, but their personalities as they mature is the hook, line and sinker! i love my kitties more and more every single day!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Gorgeous. She has the eyes of a very old soul.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Aww, those are so sweet! Is that a scarf in the first pic? She must be really easy-going to let you dress her (sort of). :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.