Now the Post is the subject of an expose! What a lack of foresight. I'm guessing that when the cub wouldn't take the milk, it was force fed and some milk went down into its lungs--just a guess, though. Whatever the cause, the Post had better pay for the harm they've caused. This is so sad.
Everything about this is horrible. The fact that a little baby lion can be so easily purchased over the internet is shocking, to say the least. The poor care this baby received once being taken away from his mother is heartbreaking. The reporter, the Post, and idiots who are selling these wild animals over the web should be ashamed.
I hope to read the Post does the right thing and takes care of this beautiful little creature.