Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself and my two ginger babies. I adopted Nala around 6 months ago and Obi-Wan around 3 weeks ago. Nala was found in the middle of the road when she was 2 months old and she is a darling. Sweetest and smartest cat ever. She got along with my 4 dogs without any trouble (she even likes to lick them). Now Obi-Wan came to me out of the blue, as I found him in an abandoned lot with half of his tail chewed up and a fractured hip. I immediately took him to the vet but nothing could be done for his tail, so they cut it off and he walks funny (to the side) because of the fracture. Everyday he gets better tho. The problem I have with him is that he doesn’t like to be touched at all, he likes Nala and the dogs alright but not me. I hope that changes in the future.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Oh my goodness they are so cute!!! They look like they could be brother and sister, and it seems they're getting along well together, which is so great. They're lucky to have found a home with you. :)

Did the vet give an estimate on Obi-Wan's age? If he was on his own for a while, it'll probably take some time before you have his full trust. Maybe he wasn't treated well by other humans. I'm sure he will come around once he feels safe. Just don't rush things - let him come to you. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.