Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obi is a very sensible and cautious kitten, with this crazy heat here in L.A. he makes sure not to over-exert himself:

Sleep-reading...

- Ehn?

Silly position number 1

Just crashed!

More pictures of the three other furries to come :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
So funny! What a cutie pie! :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shannonm said:
Oh my. I love a literary kitty!!! :)
And I really want another kitten to add to my brood.

Shannon
Hey if you're anywhere near LA these guys will be ready for adoption in another month or so :wink:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When Obi is not stuffing his cute little face, or running all over the place, or climbing the big cats' cat tree (still can't figure how he did that), or snuggling and purring and wrestling our hands, he sleeps. For real. Today I clipped his nails while he was asleep on the carpet and he did not even wake up! Obi is a really really tired kitteh, as you can see:

Now tell me, how am I supposed to give this adorable little guy away to a new family? 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AddFran said:
There is no way I could do it. I'd have to keep him.
Exactly how hubby and I are feeling. Then again, we wish we could keep the three of them (Leah has found a family with my rescue friend), they are all so special, so unique... Obi is the fearless clown, Wicket the sweet fragile boy, and Chewie is just a fluffy bundle of love, and sooo gentle...

If we had a house, we would keep all of them!

The choice is going to excruciating when the time comes... we live in a big studio apartment, but our lease says NO PETS, we got to keep our kitties just because the manager is nice and let us keep them. We had to put mirror privacy film on our windows so our cats could keep climbing on them and looking outside, and had to move everyone out for one day (the cats, the kittens, the food, even the cat tree!) ten days ago for a landlord inspection brought on by mean neighbors telling on us... it's a very stressful situation, I can't wait to move out to a pet friendly place. I need to find a miracle perfect home for at least two of those babies, so it won't hurt so much to give them away :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh my goodness. I could just kiss that little belly all day long!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts