Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to drop off/send something to the vet office for the 3 people who took care of Mow today as well as for taking care of Neelix with that extra free visit.. My ideas so far are:

A 30.00 gift card for my favorite Italian place. They have great lunch specials and that would easily cover 3 lunches. It's just up the road from them.

3 bottles of moderate/cheap priced wine

A big batch of Snickerdoodles (iffy since they are all health conscious).

More and better ideas are appreciated.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I really like the lunch idea; Italian is always a winner!:razz:
However, I'd inquire about their policy of receiving gifts first; for example I know some people are not allowed to any personal gifts items. If so, how about:

-a nice treat jar for cats and dogs with treats inside at the front desk/reception area? All too often I see are for dogs only!

-or a coffee/tea basket assortment for their employee/staff lounge

-contributing a donation to their favorite animal charity in their name/office/hospital

-a year's worth of pet magazines in the waiting room

-or any other item you've noticed they would all benefit from receiving?

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
You're a wonderful cook, I would drop off something the entire staff could enjoy. I would want to do it more for the whole staff, not just the three that assisted Mow, because the next time, it might be different people taking care of your cats, and they would remember that you were nice to all of them.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
You're a wonderful cook, I would drop off something the entire staff could enjoy. I would want to do it more for the whole staff, not just the three that assisted Mow, because the next time, it might be different people taking care of your cats, and they would remember that you were nice to all of them.
THIS!! ↑↑:D:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
What about something like a nice fruit basket since they are "health conscious".
Or maybe a type of food hamper with little things you've cooked and or baked for them, i.e., cookies, brownies, breads, some jams and jelly jars, etc. you get the idea.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Like cat face said, a fruit basket is good too, maybe a small edible arrangements one. Or a gift card to a local coffee place (assuming they enjoy coffee :)). If they were not health conscious I would say cake.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Coffee is a good idea..... there is a Dutch Bros just a few 100 feet from the office.......

I was going to deliver it a week from Friday on his follow up... what I decide.

·
Banned
243 Posts
I gave the entire office a bunch of Italian cookies. Artie's Vet was given a couple of speciality Italian pastries....
It was well received!

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
You mentioned in another thread that your vet's office wanted you to email that gorgeous picture of Neelix so they could have it framed. As a part of the gift, you could do that for them - put the picture in a nice frame and have Neelix "sign" it, maybe even all your kits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts