Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, like I said in my last "update" I don't have internet access, so I have to pop in when I can. I just got a brand new phone a week ago, and the stupid browser barely works so my internet access is limited in that aspect as well.

Anyway! I was cooking yesterday evening and the stray Queen scared the bejeezes out of me. She was sitting on the window ledge outside of the kitchen window over the sink. Apollo spotted her and instantly jumped onto the sink to say hi. He just wants to be friends! I was able to take this cute little picture, but a second later she tried to attack him from the other side of the window. Apollo then looked at me and meowed like "What the hey?!"

Sidenote : I posted briefly in the Feral section about my neighborhood boy.. He let me take a few pictures of him yesterday, but these 2 are the only ones that really came out clear.

I was standing about 2-3 feet away from him while he was eating and he was fine. He watches me a lot. Poor little boy, it seriously breaks my heart to watch him wander away into the woods. He has such a sad little face. Anyway, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Aw, he looks so sad in that last picture. Poor little guy. Hopefully he'll start getting used to your presence and will eventually let you closer.

Very good looking kitties, all around.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I caught him giving himself an epic bath after I gave him a warm soupy bowl of Evo canned.. He's been hanging around a lot for the past few months, but I've never seen him bathe himself and roll around the way he did after his dinner. It made me feel good. For a split second, he looked like an almost happy boy. I am planning a little shelter for him, though I don't think he'd ever use it. It'll make me feel better though, at least.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh I'm sure he was in heaven compared to usual. He probably NEVER gets meals like that!! Good for you helping him out. I hope you are able to help him even more and maybe eventually trap him or have a local rescue assist with that. He is definitely a handsome kitty, well worth the efforts! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts