Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe I took this picture.

I haven't edited the rest, but this one was SO AWESOME I had to share immediately. It made me go totally gaga - how can something be so CUTE!?

His name is Nolan, and he is one of my foster kittens. And yes, there are/will be more pictures as soon as I upload them, but as I said, this one I had to share.

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
What's your address? I only ask because I'd like to send Nolan a little gift. NOT because I want to steal him. NOT because I think my little girls would adore a baby brother. Noooooo, just want to send him a mouse or something. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH! Well, if you just want to send him a gift... *PMs address* LOL

He's going to be a semi-longhair.. I think he would match Cinderella quite nicely, lol! Sadly the rescue he's owned by only adopts out to the VA area - but you've got about two months to pick up and move! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
He's adorable, I'm sure he'll find a wonderful home, but I'd watch out for members who live closer to you....... :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! He'll be up for adoption in about two months, after he's been neutered. (OMG! He's almost four weeks old.. where did my hamster-like thing go?)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mystx, if she's interested in another kitty, PM me and I'll give you the info! :D

Thanks, OwnedByACat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts