Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just discovered that Midnight threw up on top of the cable box in my ex's room...and shorted it out. I know it was Midnight because she's the only one who spends the most time in here. This is *her* room. The other cats come in, but it's mainly to sit in the window, but Midnight hangs out in here. And the way this room is set up, there's no place that's high enough for my ex to put the cable except for where it's at now.

Wish me luck. I have to go call him and tell him.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ooohhh, lucky kitty! And good kitty mom covering her furry little bum. :p There have been a few times that the "things just break sometimes" isn't plausible, so I've taken the fall and made up some stupid story. Like my parents had a $200 indoor palm tree/bamboo thing. George knocked the entire thing off of the table it was on, broke the pot and even the plant in multiple places. Oops. :daisy In his defense, it was in a terrible location and looked VERY tasty!! :angel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.