Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After thinking about it for years, thinking it was never possible, and giving p more than once I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my old phones.

I got to thinking about it after the post in the Lounge about getting things off your phone. Well, turns out cords wouldn't work, my cell company couldn't do it, but my old phones have Bluetooth! I thought they were too old for Bluetooth, but no!

You guys better appreciate these pictures, 'cause it took me 2 hours of transferring pics one at a time onto my NEW (and awesome) phone, then another 15 minutes of uploading onto photobucket, for me to share these pics.

Anyways, with no more ado I give you LOTS of kitty pics! (Including Doran's baby pictures :D) I did try to keep these in chronological order...but no promises.

Kido, we miss you love.

Jitzu misses you too. (I have proof now!)...sorry for the bad quality but this was their first ever snuggle and I wasn't going to get up and ruin it! Look at those cute little snuggly faces!

Some of Jitzu, back when she was crazy

Baby Torri was the cutest kitten EVER!

The day I brought her home

'But MOOOoooom! It's my laser cannon!"

Lovin' Daddy

Sleeping like a kitten, in silly poses.

Posing

Baby Doran :D

Soother...SO cute!

I love his little concentration face...

Learning to sit

Playing with Mum

Sleeping

More coming...

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The day we found out he couldn't be named 'Dora', and switched it to 'Doran'

Baby Muffin, he was the roundest kitten I've ever seen...

Cute bums at dinner time (This is especially cute 'cause now the size is exactly backwards, lol)

And some assorted pics

Torri being cute

Proof that Jitzu DOES play...with me.

Cat meeting!

This box only fits one cat at a time now

Cute brothers

Muffin is still an adorable baby

And that's it! I know there was tons of pics, I was just so excited to get them all onto a computer!

I hope you enjoyed them :grin:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Wow! Those are some positively adorable pictures, I've gotta say. And the fact that you went through so much to get them on here makes them even better ;)

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was so excited to get them! I only have about 2-3 pictures of Kido other than the ones I posted. She was super shy, and I worked hard to get her to trust me...I was so upset when we lost her I tried to catch her again for months but she was so fast.

As for Doran all those pictures were before he decided to be silly with cameras. Now whenever I have a camera all I get is him making a dumb face! And I have just a few baby pics from my camera.

I's so nice to have the pictures I remembered, and look back on how sweet Doran was as a baby, how much I loved taking care of him and nursing him...

Not to mention remembering how Jitzu used to be and how far she's come. Now she's a NICE kitty. My friends have even stopped calling her Satan! lol.

I'm so glad I have these pics now. I was well worth the effort!

·
Registered
514 Posts
That's awesome that you were able to recover all those old pics. Well worth it...and thanks for sharing them.

All your babies were/are adorable. You're lucky to have them!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Wonderful pictures of your furry family! I love looking at photos of cats from
other people the way some people like looking at of family pictures of children.
(Because my cats are my children!)

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. I knew you guys would understand why these pics meant so much to me. They are my fur-babies, and looking at these pictures is all good memories.

It also helps to look at them when I have naughty kitties. It reminds me that even though they're bad they're still cute! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts