Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I am 22, soon to be 23 in October. I've owned cats all my life and consider myself a bit of an expert when it comes to them... in certain areas, anyway. I know their body language and even certain meows. I know how to pick up on their emotions and feelings very easily. I have a way with cats that I don't think a lot of people really understand - but maybe you all might!
Now, when it comes down to the sciencey/vet stuff about cats... well I'll leave that to vets and their science.
So that being said, when I come here to post something, it will be a serious question that I have exhausted all other possibilities to answer and it is left unresolved. I am not the typical uneducated feline owner. If there is a problem, I research it and attempt to fix it. When that fails, I look to the cat owner community for answers. In fact, right after posting here I'll be heading over to the behavior forum for some advice in this litterbox issue I'm having. But, anyway.

Meet my purrbabies! I love them and treat them as if they were my children (and in all honesty, who needs kids when you have cats?)

This is Atticuss:

This is Mowgli:

This is Chloe:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts