Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you remember everyone's cats and what they post before, etc.? I am so bad at that. I see the narrators remembering it and others. Give me a clue - I know my mind is old but......

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Some people are very, uh, memorable? Maybe you missed the threads??

Also sometimes people may simply go into the users profile and view past threads they've made...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Carmel, LOL!! Very 'politely' put!! ;):p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
cat owner again, you are not alone, I don't remember who said what, but just remember somebody ever said what. I don't think I have gone into anyone's profile to check anything, I find it kinda... I don't know... like invading, but that's something that is available to every member in every forum. Unless I needed to leave a pm, otherwise I won't go into anyone's profile.

Oh well, I admit I have such poor poor memory, and moreover, I usually just read then I leave it, and if its important I try to remember or bookmark it, but I usually won't bother to relate it to who wrote it. One exception or maybe 2, I remember who recommended Firstmate Cat food, DD&C and Homeopet Digestive Upset, Marcia, lol....

p.s. and maybe, if I needed to know if a certain brand is good and reliable, I know I can always depend on Doodlebug, and where discipline and training is concerned, its Librarychick, lol...

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
I remember lots of members by their avatars.

Really throws me off when they change them.

Not to mention when they adopt 20 more dogs and 107 more cats and have to change their user names.....

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Oh well, I admit I have such poor poor memory, and moreover, I usually just read then I leave it, and if its important I try to remember or bookmark it, but I usually won't bother to relate it to who wrote it. One exception or maybe 2, I remember who recommended Firstmate Cat food, DD&C and Homeopet Digestive Upset, Marcia, lol....

p.s. and maybe, if I needed to know if a certain brand is good and reliable, I know I can always depend on Doodlebug, and where discipline and training is concerned, its Librarychick, lol...
you forgot laurie....shes the doctor of the group :wink

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
[QUOTE

Not to mention when they adopt 20 more dogs and 107 more cats and have to change their user names.....[/QUOTE]

Naaaa, Really?!! ;):p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
marie has to remember us....shes the police...i mean SUPER moderator :) hahaha ;) and some of us do dumb things (raises hand) that we cant forget
hahahahaa...I believe op meant what is written on threads. How can we forget pms from her? I have received a couple, each time I get one, its like "OMG, not again", lol...now I try to read thoroughly before posting links...I say I'd try, I may be that dumb again and overlook, lol...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
hahahahaa...I believe op meant what is written on threads. How can we forget pms from her? I have received a couple, each time I get one, its like "OMG, not again", lol...now I try to read thoroughly before posting links...I say I'd try, I may be that dumb again and overlook, lol...
can you imagine if we didnt have moderators??? oh boy!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
you forgot laurie....shes the doctor of the group :wink
ohh...I don't read every threads. Some of the more complicated medical threads are just too overwhelming for me, I may just have not read them. Until I have a need to, I sometimes just skip many threads. Maybe right now, I'm more inclined towards Nutrition, that alone is enough for me to digest, hahaha...cos I don't remember too many things.

I have only started to remember which pet food manufactured by which company I should avoid. I finally got down to noting it down in RED in my spreadsheet, then I refer to it time and again and that's how I remember.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I use spreadsheet to track ET's weight, his vomiting episodes, all the wet/dry food brand carb%, price and other infor. The latest addition is which brand is owned and manufactured by which company.

p.s. sorry, are we off topic again?

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
:eek:Ohhh...you're in trouble now!:p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts