Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol

am i the only insane individual who likes when their cats wet noses touches them? Like, on your cheek? Especially since simba is not kissy, i treat it as him kissing me (even though its usually an accident). I just love it for some reason, im convinced i am broken. lol.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
lol

am i the only insane individual who likes when their cats wet noses touches them? Like, on your cheek? Especially since simba is not kissy, i treat it as him kissing me (even though its usually an accident). I just love it for some reason, im convinced i am broken. lol.
As long as it isn't on the back of my legs, in the middle of the night, while I'm trying to sleep I think it is cute as well.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I don't think you're broken. Mow touches noses with me often and he comes running if I say (in a singsong voice) "Poke teh kitteh on dah nose!" and touches his nose to my finger. I like it :)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Both Samantha and Alice will touch their noses to me. Alice likes to hop into my lap and reach up to put her nose on my lips...then it's usually followed by her tongue, haha. Samantha likes to rub heads with me, and it's usually accompanied by a few nose-to-nose or nose-to-cheek kisses. If I move my face towards her during a petting session, she'll reach out and put her nose on my face somewhere...I think it's so sweet!

I adore this behavior, and equate it to your dog giving you a big lick to say he loves you. Cats are just cleaner about it. :cool

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Alice got me in the ear once...just straight in. That was an unsettling feeling with that rough little tongue!
*Ooogie Wiggles* (this is my family's name for the grossed out shivers that run up and down your spine)

I can't stand anything being put in my ears that I don't put there.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I kiss my cat on the nose all the time and love when she kisses me back. I also like when my cat purrs in my ears but as soon as I feel that tongue, I'm outta there!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Aawww...Egypt did the cutest thing today, which fits right in with this thread. Usually Lacey does stuff with her paws a lot (grabbing, playing, and pulling towards her, etc.). The other 2 aren't really big on it, but as you all know how cats are, they watch and learn.

So this morning I was taking a shower, and as usual, Egypt was in the bathroom with me on the sink counter. She started with her usual trilling so I petted her. She continued and I then head butted her and kissed her on the forehead. Usually, that's all she wants, but as I bent down to dry myself, she grabbed my head and head butted me again...out of the blue. It was the cutest thing :love2 :love2 :love2 .

How can you NOT love that?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
simba loves coming to see me after my shower too. i swear he hears the water stop and comes from anywhere in the house. havent figured out why but its neat! lol

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
If you're a freak, I am too! I love pressing my cats noises to mine. They're so used to me doing it that they don't even care. I do the same thing with my dog. For Blacky I just have to hold out my hand and she presses her nose into it - and then I scratch the side of her face.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts