Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm looking for suggestions for a name for my new kitty. I figure when I hear the right name that fits him perfectly I'll know it. He's friendly, outgoing, playful, and vocal.

Thanks in advance for your input. :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Do you want a human name or more of a kitty name?

WINTHROP, Friendly English Male
ROWDY Loud, Spirited American Either
ARVIN Friend to All German Male
JEB Beloved Friend Hebrew Male
NOAM Pleasant Friend Hebrew Male
WINFRED Friend of Peace Celtic/Gaelic Male

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
How about naming him Jones? Barnaby Jones would be humorous.

Yeah, you looking for a human-like name or an animal name?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Checkers, Aero, Arthur, Archie, Barnes, Bart, Beanie, Butler - since he's got the suit on :wink: , Buttons, Caesar, Chase, Hector (one of my doggies was named that), Chester, Laurence (as Laurence Olivier), Oliver (speaking of :lol: ), Darius (the Persian Kings), Darwin (the scientist), Dexter, Felix, Harley, Lucas(Skywalker) , Newton (scientist), Patrick, Vincent (painter), Justin, Jasper, Clover, Richard (LionHeart), Cooper, Pepper, Max, Winston(Churchill), Arrow, Radar, Corry and Benny

This is a compilation of names from my list - I have to have them available so I am well inspired when I find new kitties :D
Let us know as soon as possible what his name is going to be :!:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking more of a cute name. Can be a person's name but something that sounds cute. One member suggested Bentley which I though about but it almost sounds too sophisticated.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Bentley sounds nice.
Cuddles is sweet.I have found a few more - Bernie, Magic, Seamore, Smoochy, Sparky... and that is it for now :wink:...
oops sorry for the edit - Pebbles - I am not sure if it sounds feminine or masculine or maybe both

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here's a whole bunch of names to consider:

Beaker
Buster
Davy
Doozer
Emmet
Farley
Felix
Joe-Joe Pumpkin (he he, that one makes me chuckle)
Henson
Lew
Mookey
Sam
Schroeder
Wendel
Wollie

(Most inspired by a recent desire - and failure - to watch The Muppet Movie :D )

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I was thinking of naming my kitty Baxter. It just didn't seem to fit though. It took my almost a month to finally name him Addison. Even now, I'm not sure I like it, but its his.

I really like Baxter though :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Awww, he's sooo cute!
He reminds me of a special cat we had.
His name was Paulie, he was born with a birth defect...one of his front legs was just the top part with a very small paw on it. He got around very well and he could even climb. But he wound up with FIV or Fip ( I get those mixed up) any way he passed when he was 2 years old, but he was a great cat.

So my vote is for Paulie! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like Oreo and Domino for black and white kittens, but they're a bit common already.

I like Cody, it sounds cute. Rocco, Odie, Iggy, Gene, Nemo, Fonzie, Toby, Pippin, Poe, Punky, Ralphie, Duffy, Twinky are all cute too :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts