Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an old cat mommy. Not so very old myself, but I adopt old cats that have often been thrown away. I am mom to 4 otherwise unadoptable cats:

Zipper 14, an orange/white tabby- adopted at 9yo after being at the SPCA for over 2 months.
Sam 14, a silver persian - adopted at 12yo from a private shelter after his first mom died of cancer. He was painfully shy for months, but now worships the ground I walk on.
Missy 14+(?), adopted 3 years ago from a home of dog lovers. This "free" cat has cost about $3,000 in vet bills but we adore her.
Maddie 7, adopted from the SPCA because of litter box issues. I know enough to know that 90% of litter box issues are usually owner issues - not scooping enough or the cat doesn't feel safe using it.

All the cats were put up for adoption either for convenience or other issues.:eek:nekitty

God has blessed me with the ability to have a good home and be able to provide for these amazingly wonderful cats. I'm happy and blessed to be able to give them forever homes - no matter how long forever may be with us.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi! It's wonderful to see that your four cats were able to find their new forever home with you. You must post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I love reading posts like this.
Yes, let's see some photos of your kitties.

Last Feb. I adopted my cat Grace, 12, from the local rescue organization.
She fit in with the household routine - even going out, though she'd been an indoor only cat - in just a couple of weeks. Old cats are smart!

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posting Pictures

I haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures. I'd love to, though. Like most fur baby owners, I think I have beautiful "children".:love2

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I don't even know you, but I think I love you. (in a good, non-stalker-ish sort of way)
You are going to be my Favorie Person today.
heidi =^..^=

1 - 6 of 6 Posts