Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Care bears the movie II was just on Sky Tv and I have just sat and watched the whole thing :lol:

I think my boyfriend thinks I am mental for watching this as a kid and still liking it!

Anyone else like care bears? I still have two original care bears... my first one my sister bought me and has endured sick, dirt, drool etc over the years... I still sleep with it too :oops:

If you didn't like care bears what other kiddie stuff did you like?

Hayley x x

·
Registered
231 Posts
I love Care Bears. I still have all of my orginals. Lots of stuffed ones, and the little poseable ones. I even have the dream a lot castle and the cloud car.

Not all that fond of the new ones. But I do have a lot of the new Good Luck bear stuff as he was alwasy my favorite. I like the cousins a lot better and have a few of their new stuff.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not keen on the new ones either - hence watching the whole of the old movie :lol: I am glad I am not the only one who like care bears - I was beginning to think I was the only one!

Hayley x x

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have all my old care bears stuffed toys, a fair few of them as well, all in really good condition excpept for the one I got as an infant, that one is 3 shades darker than normal due to ware.

I was so mad at the new version care bears, mostly because they switched the names around on some of them and turned Share Bear purple. and what's up with Patriot Bear?! for some reason I really dislike that one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts