Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Minneapolis after having an appointment with an OB doctor to take a look at the babies. I'm happy to say that both babies look perfectly healthy on the ultrasound. There were absolutely no signs of spina bifida (birth defect I was born with).

We were also ECSTATIC to find out we're having 1 boy and 1 girl!!!!!! Exactly what we'd been hoping for all along. We'd always said that we'd be extremely happy with whatever God gives us but deep down we were both hoping for this.

We spent all weekend long shopping. We found a Babies R Us about 10 minutes from the hotel we stayed at and, man, was that fun. I've never seen so many pregnant bellies in 1 building in my entire life!

While we were gone my mom kept an eye on George, Herbie and Buddy for us. She was over here feeding them a couple times a day and playing with them. They seemed happy to see us finally get back. It seems like the 3 of them got along pretty well while we were gone. The house wasn't demolished or anything - hahaha!!! Now that we're home they're acting really goofy and showing off.

Well, I'd better get some sleep. Our plane didn't land until 12:45 a.m. Monday morning and my husband and I were both so wound up from all the excitement of the weekend that we haven't gone to bed yet, and it's 2:15.

Talk to everyone later!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You know what is odd?! I had a dream last night (probably the result of hanging out on catforum before bed) and it part of I was talking to you or something (as ndkittymom!) and you were telling me you had already had twin boys and now you were pregnant again with a girl. Bizarre, huh?
Anyway, congrats on your twins! I know you are excited!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts