Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay thats my title but this is the deal! its our anniversary tomorrow 14 months n i was wonderin if anyone out there has some great but small and not so costly ideas for our great day? :)

·
Banned
613 Posts
Take a bubble bath together and eat yummy foods while in there.
This is one of me and Art's favorite things to do together.

Baking together is also really fun, inexpensive and usually has a yummy end result.

Do yoga together. I find this very relaxing and intimate.

Visit the pets at the Humane Society.

Play board games.

Have a picnic.

Send him a romantic hand-made card via snail mail.

Go to one of those ceramic-painting places. They're called "Surefire" around here.

I hope that helps :)

--Roze

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those ideas are great thanks :D what i usually do is start off with a massage... and i'm usually in his favourite outfit :D and then we have a bubble bath with candles everywhere.. hrmm looks like i'll be gettin lots of candles tomorrow :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rob once made me a cd of music which made him think of me....that can be cheap if you have the supplies....i love it cause alot of times when i'm driving i listen to it

Make a coupon book, its kinda corny but it still is really sweet cause you can personalize it with things he likes

:D Have a great day, 14months is such a great time in a relationship

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
EllyBelly said:
Rob once made me a cd of music which made him think of me....
I'm sure Rob will love you posting of his romantic side! Hee, hee!

Seriously, the CD is a great idea. Music really does have a way of taking you back to certain moments or times in your life and helping you re-live them all over again! There are certain songs that every time I hear them it's like it shoots me back in time a certain place with certain friends and I just love that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts