Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He knows he has power to make you hurt, and he will USE it everyday against you...

Excuse me while i go clean my fight scars

ouchie :oops:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
OUCH. I sympathize. A couple days ago, I got nailed by Mozart doing his infamous back leap that didn't land, but sliiiiiiid down my back. Much pain for many days. :roll: :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
They do hurt and I got scratched so bad that it's left a scar for the past 15 years. This was caused by my old cat jumping out of my arms in a panic.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Goerge and Herbie really don't bite that much but they really don't like to "wrestle" with us human-kind either. They pretty much play fight amongst themselves.

My mom's cat, though, likes to be razzed up by laying him on his back and tickling his tummy. If she doesn't watch herself he'll bite back pretty hard. A couple weeks ago she got a good gash directly above her upper lip that looked like a cold sore does. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it! I guess they got a charge out of it where she works too. She is a bank teller so she's in the public eye all the time. I would have loved to have been a mouse in the corner the day she first went to work with that "owie" to hear her explain how it got there - over, and over, and over... :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
when my cats were young, they tore me up! they've calmed down a lot though, i rarely get so much as a knick anymore.

i have a 6 inch scar on my thigh though, thanks to reeko! i was sitting with my knees tucked up to my chest, and he thought my knees would make a nice place to jump off of while he was on a runny-go. :roll: he's a big, beefy cat. one of his back claws slit my leg real good. it was slow too, he tried to balance himself but that claw just kept sliding down my leg :lol: you could hear it. ugh.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Ahh.. the battle wounds...

A dog scratch hurts MUCH worse in my opinion. My dog just scratched me for the first time last week.. It still hasn't healed and it hurts to move my hand

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I would have loved to have been a mouse in the corner the day she first went to work with that "owie" to hear her explain how it got there - over, and over, and over...
ndkittymom, Yes, I can hear it now. That's exactly what would have happened. And her friends would have been saying, "Right...."

Marijun, I can feel that cat holding on!! the whole way down....OOOOOOOOUCH! We all have our battle scars, only some are worse than others!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts