Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got two bengal kittens about 2.5 weeks ago,, sammi and amber. when i got both they were the same size (they are sisters from the same litter). ive got them on an all raw diet and i feed them 3x a day and give them as much as they can eat. the thing is amber doesnt eat as much as sammi. one day i measured the amount both ate and sammi ate 9.5oz and amber ate 6oz. i havent been weighing the food lately but it looks like sammi is eating 2x more than amber is now. sammi is clearly fatter than amber.... should i be concerned about this? she eats as much as she wants but just doesnt have an appetite like sammi does. both are very healthy and i feed them home made raw.

the reason im making this thread is that i was out for 9hours and wasnt able to get back and feed them and when i did sammi ate like she was starving but amber ate for like 30 secs and then walked away.... i thought they would both inhale the food but only sammi did.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the reply AC. i think she is too thin. sammi i think is a healthy weight. going off the pics you posted she is to thin. its not that she doesnt eat she just deoesnt eat that much. there diet is 100% raw. feed them ground chicken turkey and rabbit and chicken necks for treats. Also is it possible to over feed on raw?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts