Cat Forum banner

one kitten out, others inside

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Gabreilla Moushigo 
#1 ·
my kitty has had one kitten and has now been in labor for 12 hours. is this normal or should we be worried?

thanks

#7 ·
Ask your vet to allow you to make payments on the bill - this is a life and death situation not only for the kittens but also for the momma cat.
Please let us know how it goes - I will keep you in my thoughts!

#9 ·
Go to a different vet - they should really try and work with you in this situation. I would understand for a vet office not to allow a person to do so unless they were bad payers not otherwise. Check all the closest vet offices in your area first; talk to them on the phone and explain the situation. When it works out (I strongly hope so) call back your previous vet and tell them you will no longer need their services since you have found a compassionate vet that will work with you to save your kitties' lives
I hope it works out - it sounds very insensitive of them - I hope your kitty will do well - best wishes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.