Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm owned by Kairo - a 19+ female seal-point Siamese. She's an "applehead," but doesn't care for that label. "Your highness" is clearly more to her liking. Whatever the name, we love our geezerly meezette. Looking forward to getting acquainted.

Purrs from Michigan,
Mel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Mel,

Kairo certainly has her kingdom staked out too. What a sweetie she is! Would you like me to host her picture for your profile - let me know. :wink:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
OOooooooooooh.... this forum is defineately being taken over by Siamese owners. Muhahahahahaaaaa... (very evil sinister laugh).

You and your highness is very welcome to the forum and we look forward to see pictures of Kairo, so post soon! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meezers taking over

Hey, Petra! The photo of your baby is gorgeous. I'll try to get something from Ms Kairo out here soon. Meezers rock! :wink:
Mel

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
You got that right!!! :D

If you click on the signature banner you'll get to Sam and Suzy's homepage with lots of pictures with them. I need to get some more, people might think all I do is cuddle with them and not take pictures of them. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Petra - your photos albums are gorgeous! You've done a wonderful job capturing the mood and look of your kits. Thanks!
Mel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

And Holly - thank you for hosting Ms Kairo's photo. The geezerly goddess sends a hearty "MMMRRRRRRRWWWL!" :wink:
Mel

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
MelV said:
She's an "applehead," but doesn't care for that label. "Your highness" is clearly more to her liking.
Hahaha Oh I had to get that laugh out of me. Welcome to the forum and you have a beautiful kitty there, I hope my 2 kitties get to see near 20 :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts