Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tom Caballito normally has to get his vaccination against Feline Infectious Enteritis and Respiratory Viral Diseases in August. He's an indoor cat. Unfortunately he has an FCoV antibodytiter of 1:800 (don't know if you also use this unit as we do in Germany) and he is very sensitive to e.g. medicine or nutrition-supplement. So I'm not sure if I should do this vaccination.
Caballito is 2 years old and got his first vacc. in the age of 12 weeks, second one 2 weeks later and then after one year.

Really, I am reluctant to "offer" him this vaccine (he has got a very bad immunsystem) and I do not know if it's right or wrong. I'm looking forward to read your opinions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Simone,

thanx for your reply :D , so I don't have to post this text in the Wetterau.
What do you plan with Grisu, no more or one more vacc.? Matou's next appointment with a vaccine is due in october...

many vaccines actually induce illness that is much greater than that of the diseases that they are designed to prevent.
Could be enough for a decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Alberta said:
What do you plan with Grisu, no more or one more vacc.?
I am not sure if Grisu is vaccined (or should I write vaccinated - don't know) before 8O ? I have no vaccination pass or something else.

Therefore he will get his vaccination in August and thereafter I will see and consider ...... I dither (??) to allow him to go out next year ....

Hope my words are understandable :? .
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top