Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sad! It is the time where my kittens are old enought o go to their new homes. Minnie doesnt "mother" them anymore. They are eating and using the litter. They sleep all over the place in personal favorite spots. It is time for them to go to their new homes.

It is hard! I love them all so much, they all have personalitys of their own and each one is special to me. If only I could afford all the vetranary bills they would be here forever. Unfortunetly.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rosie is going to a new home tomorow morning. The apartment building behind my moms burned a couple months ago, alot of people lost their cats in the fire :cry: One girl went to my moms Sunday school, she is 13 now. Her cat had been with her since she was a baby and they were away when the fire started so they never could get back in to get the cat out. (this was the case with alot of people because the fire started at around 4:30 in the afternoon so people were at work)

So I told her she could have Rosie. I know she will love her and be good to her. I still feel sad. Rosie will be so scared at first and miss the family she has grown up with, her mom, and her brother and sisters!

The little boy kitten is going to his home next Saturday, and it will be the same story.

I think I will keep the twins I cant go through this anymore! :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
One of the kittens is going

Don't be too sad, Lilly, you've done such a great job with the kittens. I think its wonderful that Rosie is going to the girl who lost her kitty in the fire. What a dreadful thing to happen.
Let us know if you decide to keep the twins.

seashell

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Seashell. Rosie is at her new home now. The little girl (I shouldnt say little because she is 13 lol) was so excited! They already had the food dishes out with kitten chow when I got there. She had Rosies bed ready in her room, but she said Rosie would probably just sleep with her. Also she is home from school for two weeks now, so she will have plenty of time to spend with Rosie.
The lady who is adopting the little boy kitten is so happy to. She emailed me today all excited. She wrapped presents for him and filled a stocking for him under the Christmas tree. She is picking him up on Saturday.
So it seems like they both are going to have good homes. I think I will keep the twins. I named them aready (well Jeanie has been named for awhile, due to her big eyes she looks like I dream of Jeanie. (hope you dont mind Jeanie :? ) I named them Jessy and Jeanie. Jessy has a hernia so I was intending to keep her...and Jeanie is just to sweet, she has gotten into my heart. :wink:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I know how it feels, so difficult sending them to new homes. When vienna had her 6 kittens we sold 3, in the end we couldnt do it anymore (on the last kitten we sold i nearly cried i got so attached) in the end we kept 3! I know they all went to great homes tho, the boy (isiah) went to live on a farm, a cats heaven or what!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts