Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Holly Belle came home....it's been a great year!

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

And one more Now (just because!):

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
She had a fan club in my old department. I would save the pictures to my desktop and pass them around. I still have them on my work computer. :oops:

She's just the prettiest cat ever! :luv

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Those are great pictures. It's always so cool to see before and after shots of them in the SAME setting! It really helps you see how much they've grown. She's got the most beautiful coloring!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at the pics I took the first night she was here...and then made her do the same type poses tonight to do the comparison. Fortunately she was half asleep and cooperative! She was able to fit her whole body into the underneath of the scratcher when she first came home, now she can barely get her head in :lol:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
they grow up so fast, don't they?

she really has grown from such a cute little thing into a gorgeous gal :D

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! For those of you who weren't here back when we were on "Holly watch" last year....here's some of her baby pics:

1 Week:

4 Weeks:

6 Weeks (this was from my first visit to meet her & the breeder)

8 Weeks:

11.5 Weeks (first night at home)

15 weeks

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awwwwww what an adorable little fluffy monkey! No wonder you fell in love with her when you met her :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
she is just so beautiful you are so lucky that you can do the than and now pics every toy my cats had as kittens are gone the dogs seem to get to them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Too cute! She's getting big!! Holly sure does bear a striking resemblance to my Oscar. Maine Coon's are my soft spot...I love the breed's personality traits. Has Holly taught you how to play fetch yet? Hours...upon hours...of fun! :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts