Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Holly must be spending too much time in the window watching the neighborhood kids do cheering stunts....

Last night I was flat on my back, dead to the world when the red monster decided to leap off the bookcase headboard and use my stomach as a springboard to practice her moves. Not fun to wake up with the wind knocked out of you and the crazy cat doing acrobatics in the bed...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Haha! My kitten has decided my entire body should be her springboard while she's chasing the feather wands. She literally runs up my leg and only swerves to miss my face. She's only 2lbs but when I don't know she's behind me, it freaks me out!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Sleeping on my stomach apparently is an open invitation for my 16-pound RoundFace to make a flying leap and land smack down on the small of my back. He then proceeds to snuggle up next to me with his head nestled on my pillow.....he is big on sharing, ha-ha. :)

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
They pounce at the worst times! Fozzy is usually pretty diligent about not stomping on me but there are times when my face is right in the line of fire during one of his rip tears through the house!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Ha! Amateurs. Try taking a nap on the couch, dead to world when 3 CATS, Midnight, Star, and Lucky, decide to chase each other up the stairs. Guess where the kitty cat short-cut to the stairs is? That's right, the couch. Guess who was in their direct route through the railing of the stairs? Right again...me. And guess who had three cats, in rapid succession, spring off her stomach at high speed? Again, that would be me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts