1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please ignore our handed down couches :oops:

I see a bug!

Come here little bug

oh.....a drink with a straw! My Favourite!!

yummy!

Back to the bug!

Bug chasing is thirsty work....hey who took my drink?

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Oh how CUTE!!! :)

You have Ophelia trained real well with manners! :) Willie does not use a straw! He just sticks his paw in my glass! LOLOL!! :lol:

And if a moth ever gets inside the house, it is as good as dead because Willie or Tooties will hunt it down. Sometimes Poopsie will join in to catch the moth as well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
There was a bug that was at the top of the screen door last night, which I didn't see. But of course Maddie saw. Well she went jumping as high as possible (I noticed she was ready to pounce at something so I got up to see what it was), caught her in mid-air. She wanted that bug so bad, she pawed at the bug from the other side of the door for awhile then it flew away. She was also at the top of the shower the other day (which is MAYBE an inch wide) and fell down, poor little girl. Cats are so funny when they want something! Love the pics by the way!

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
The 2nd pic looks like Sugar!! Oh and her on the coffee table really looks like sneaky Sugar. I love the mid high socks too

·
Registered
458 Posts
Aww..looks like a one man(or kitty) show party! Great pics and I would not be embarrassed of the couch, that is pretty darn good for hand me down! I have had worse!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DesnBaby said:
Did she drink that milk w/ the straw? 8O :lol:
tee hee! . I mix skim milk, frozen stawberries, and vanilla and blend it up and when she hears the blender she knows a straw is coming!! So she waits for the glass to be unattended and then she will steal it right from the glass :roll:
Luckily she can't drink from them though!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Awwww, such cute pictures! Your kitties are very photogenic! Does Ophelia actually catch the bugs? Maybe I need to borrow her... I think mine continue to merely stare at spiders in the basement and not do anything about them :x ! Sigh :roll:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tuxedo Cats at their best!

From personal experiences I always found Tuxedo cats to be the weirdest.

Great pictures by the way, I find cats with black to be hard to take pictures of!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
LOL! What cute pictures!

Generally I think it's great when my cats hunt bugs... I tell them they're earning their keep for once! But I still find it somewhat creepy to see a cat trot out of the bedroom with moth dust all over her snout, or a spider leg dangling out between her teeth. Makes me glad I'm bigger than them!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Feral Fan said:
Awwww, such cute pictures! Your kitties are very photogenic! Does Ophelia actually catch the bugs? Maybe I need to borrow her... I think mine continue to merely stare at spiders in the basement and not do anything about them :x ! Sigh :roll:
She is a good fly catcher, she caught one today after hunting it all around the apartment :p we don't get very many spiders in our apartment so she hasn't met one yet, that I know of at least!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts