Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the bad quality, the are printed pics I scanned.

Psssst Malcolm....did you see what Dad got Mom for Christmas? No?
I will tell you!

Oh no! There is Mom. Do you think she heard?

Shhhh act normal...we weren't talking about anything Mom! :p

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tonkmom64 said:
Oh! That is so funny and so cute!

How are they related?
They are "brother and sister" since we adopted them and they live together!!
Other than that no relation!

People that meet them for the first time always think that Malcolm is a girl and is Ophelia's mom!!

Nope! But he would make a good adoptive daddy! He is soooo sweet with her!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dusty&Lou said:
They look so similar! How are you going to tell them apart when Ophelia grows up!? :lol:
Tee hee!! If you could meet them in person you would see that there is no risk in us not being able to tell them apart! They are polar opposites!! Maclolm is the most mellow cat I have ever met!! He is pretty quiet, he only talks when he is hungry and he likes cuddles but own his on terms, he isn't much of a lap cat. And he has green eyes.Ophie is a big talker, she is a lap cat, and she has amber eyes.

Their coloring is slightly different. M's belly has a black band across the middle and O's belly is all white. Plus the white markings on their back legs are a bit different. The white on O's legs goes up higher than M's.

But the main thing for telling them apart will be size!!! M is a big guy with HUGE feet!! O is only 6.5 months old but right now she is very petite. People always think she is a lot younger. Our vet thinks that she may stay on the small side....but you never can tell! But she certainly won't be big like M!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts