Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Oreo loves darting out the door as soon as it's opened. So we've grown accustomed to catching him BEFORE he gets behind the bushes! Well it snowed today.. And we opened the door and out he went! :lol: I don't think he understood what was going on because it was his first snow.

We also are setting up the tree. It's almost all our animals first christmas (besides our seniors and ferrets), so this will be interesting. Tree already fell down once! Luckily to the wall so it didn't fall on anything. We haven't decorated it yet. Went and got some christmas presents. I need to get my cats a stocking and my dog a stocking. They got toys, it just needs to go somewhere for christmas!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I actually fasten the tree stand directly to the floor with screws and secure the tree very tightly within the stand so there is no chance of it tipping over.

This is a perfect example for "you know you're a cat lover if..." :lol:

·
Registered
656 Posts
that is so funny! Jerry had the same thing happen to him this afternoon. He darted outside and then did this little prance dance when he touched the snow. He was really suprised!

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
We usually catch our kitten, Oliver, before he gets out too but failed to do so today. It snowed here as well and he loved it! He darted to the neighboors yard in it!! Bad kitty!!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
A few years back, my mom's cat got outside a day or two after the first snow. Funny thing was, she didn't notice he got out.. he literally pounded on the back door to get let back in!

·
Registered
181 Posts
LOL.

I'm glad my babies are indoor kittens. My guy LOVES ICE. He's obsessed. He'd have frozen because we'd be unable to get him back in. He's silly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts